INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Raffineria di Milazzo S.C.p.A. as “Data Controller”, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA – We will acquire the e-mail address indicated by you.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA – The provision of the e-mail address is indispensable for the purposes of subscribing to the service. Failure to provide or incorrect provision of data will result in your inability to receive our Newsletter.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA – Personal data is collected directly from you as soon as you have clicked the SUBSCRIBE button, provided that you have entered your e-mail address.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS – The purpose of data processing is to keep you up-to-date, as per your request, with our Newsletter (containing information on initiatives, events, news and success stories relating to the Refinery and its world). The legal basis for the processing is therefore to perform a service requested by the data subject (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA – Within the limits pertinent to the purposes indicated, your data may be processed by persons authorised to process them as employees of the company’s Information Systems and Personnel and Organisation departments. Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD – The data collected is processed in Italy and is not disclosed abroad.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS – The personal data you provide will be processed by computer in compliance with appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE – The data collected will be kept until you give up the service.
- CANCELLATION FROM THE SERVICE – Raffineria di Milazzo guarantees the right to cancel the service in a simple, immediate and free manner. Starting from the e-mail containing the Newsletter sent and in every subsequent communication, the easy way to withdraw from the service will be clearly highlighted, which will involve the permanent removal of your address from the mailing list of the Newsletter service.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT – In accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, the data subject always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to, rectification or erasure of your data, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw (where granted) consent to processing by asserting these and other rights provided by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. Finally, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority if he/she considers that the processing concerning him/her violates the legislation applicable to the protection of his/her data.
- DATA CONTROLLER – The data controller is Raffineria di Milazzo S.C.p.A. with registered office in Contrada Mangiavacca, Milazzo (ME). To request information on data processing or to exercise your rights over your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.