INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Raffineria di Milazzo S.C.p.A. as “Data Controller”, pursuant// to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA – We will process the personal data provided in the mandatory and optional fields. We will also process the information voluntarily provided in the freely completed fields. In this regard, please do not release any information of a sensitive nature or information relating to third parties, nor, of course, any declarations that are detrimental to the decorum or dignity of others.
- OBLIGATIO TO PROVIDE DATA – We inform you that the provision of data is compulsory for some fields (indicated by the asterisk symbol “*”) and that failure to provide such data will result in the form not being sent and, therefore, in the impossibility of receiving and fulfilling your request. Failure to provide data in the optional fields, as well as partial or incorrect data, may result in your request not being fully or correctly processed.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA – Personal data is collected directly from you as soon as you click the SEND button.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS – The processing of data in relation to the completion of the contact form has as its legal basis the need to fulfil pre-contractual requests made by the data subject (art. 6, par. 3, lett. b of the GDPR) as well as the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in fulfilling requests for information solicited by the data subject (art. 6, par. 3, lett. f of the GDPR).
- RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA – Relevant to the purposes indicated, your data may be processed by persons authorised to process them as employees of the company’s Information Systems and Personnel and Organisation departments. Your data will not be shared in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD – The data collected is processed in Italy and are not sent abroad.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS – The personal data you provide will be processed by computer in compliance with appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE – The data collected will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil your request, after which it will be deleted.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT – In accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, the data subject always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to, rectification or erasure of your data, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw (where granted) consent to processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply notifying the Data Controller. Finally, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority if he/she considers that the processing concerning him/her violates the legislation applicable to the protection of his/her data.
- DATA CONTROLLER – The data controller is the Milazzo refinery S.C.p.A. registered office in Contrada Mangiavacca, Milazzo (ME). To request information on data processing or to exercise your rights over your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.